June 2, 2011

Alteration to a Healthy Start

Blueberry Applesauce Oatmeal Muffin

The muffins I posted earlier are so easy to make and easily versatile that I had to make them with blueberries! These muffins are so good and non fattening that you could make them once a week and not have to worry about eating them. They are so delicious! I just wanted to show everyone that there are small things you can do to recipes to make them fit your taste preference. I'd have to say I really enjoy this recipe because it takes little to no time to make and Wallah! you have great muffins to enjoy!

Please try this recipe out and let me know what you think and if you enjoy them as much as I do!
Before they enter the oven







To change this recipe all I did was add frozen blueberries and 1/4 cup of brown sugar. I omitted the banana and the almonds this time because I felt like the blueberries would add enough flavor.

They sure are YUMMY!
Now Get Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment